Suggested Grade Level
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
to our Channel for new classes.
Come explore our garden! In this lesson, we'll examine all of the parts of the plant and find examples of the different plant parts that we eat.
- Parts of a plant.
- Examples of parts of plants that we eat.
- Introduction to a garden scavenger hunt.
- Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- Plants have different parts (roots, stems,leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds) that help them survive and grow.
- Plants depend on water and light to grow.
- Plants depend on animals for pollination or to move their seeds around.